Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It was Friday.

There's a test at 2 p.m. Since the Friday prayers usually end at 1.30 p.m., it will be quite stupid of me to go to the mosque across the river while there's one just 200 meters from the campus. Long story made short, I arrived at the campus at 8 a.m. and proceeded to study my ass off at the library. After assimilating quite a number of information, I decided that my ass had enough and took a break, walking to the library's window to get some warm sunshine.

I suddenly got the urge to pull out my cell and test a number. Specifically, Miss. G's. I was naturally worried when Gawai came and I was unable to call or message, the line giving out an ominous number not available message. Acting on yet another of my impulsive tendencies, I dialled the number and placed my cell to my ear.

I heard the waiting to connect tone, and proceeded to hang up.

Looks like she's around.

No comments: