Sunday, February 27, 2005

Act III - Scene III: The First


Current: Heat wave experienced in Malaysia. In some places, temperature reching as high as 40 degrees Celcius. We're supposed to experience 33 degrees Celcius average. Forest fires are happening across the Peninsular, while it's not that bad in East Malaysia. With the worsening of air quality so too is my health. If you don't know it yet, I am asthamtic, and also a sufferer of sinusitis.

But enough on that. You cam here to read about A.III-S.III, don't you?

Flashback

Some years ago, my father (consequently, my family) was transferred to a rural town cum village not far from the State Capital. There I entered a primary school for two years, from '94 till '95. And I met this girl, let's call her Jd. Of course, she is not the only one that I met; there were a lot of other interesting characters as well. The time I spent there was among the best in my life; it exposed me to kampung life to a certain degree. The curtains of 1995 closed, and the family packed off to Kuching where dad is taking up an offer at a private company.

Then came 1999. I entered a secondary school. While tidying up the chair after the Form I orientation session, someone called my name from behind. I turned, and after three years, there she was again. Though we were not in the same class that year and the next, I had a few opportunities to ask her about my fellow classmates in the old school. Here I also met one of my former classmate, may he forgive me for I had forgotten his name.

To be continued...in Part II

No comments: