Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Being unemployed

One month since the end of STPM. Looking at how things are going, I am officially unemployed. Nothing for me to do at the moment, except surfing the Internet, photographing things and contributing to Wikipedia.

Even when I gotten myself a job, it will be hard for me to wake up in the morning. For the record, these days I wake up at 11 am. Obviously I am not a morning person, and alarm clocks are ineffective. During my school days my mother will wake me up (yea yea, laugh if you want). My biological clock for sleep seems to be set to twelve hours.

Working in a game shop? Sounds fun. I could use a PS2. And the additional benefits, such as free games is a magnet. The downside is that the risks are huge. Getting in trouble with the police is a no-no. And the distance is quite far, requiring me to commute by car. I don't need to tell you that the fuel for such will be killing me monthly. There's no bus service to the place, and I don't have a motorcycle.

Welcome to the real world, NSDS3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - i found out that u read my blog abt the east malaysian discrimination on technorati. well i'd like to add u on my bloglist if that is okay with ya..... the more sarawakians i know i'm happier... cos it's hard to have sarawakian frens in KL.....sucks ey? cheers! happy new year and merry christmas!

Unknown said...

Heyyy, Happy New Year! Are you still in Kuching? We've got a bloggers meet on the 21st at Hornbill (the steamboat place) at 7.30 p.m. Can you come?

NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

lilpixie: Finally you stumbled here. What took you so long? Heh.

idealist: I'll try to confirm it ASAP.