Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dumpster diving


An organisation housed in the same building in my campus is moving out. In the process, they are throwing away a lot of stuff that they couldn't take with them. Of course, some of them are still working...

Which is where dumpster diving comes in. Dumpster diving, simply put, is going through the trash for useful stuff. While generally not a dumpster (of course, there is no dumpster at the 7th floor), the actions are generally the same. I got myself two keyboards which are yet to be tested.

I hope nobody noticed anything suspicious about a guy carrying a keyboard walking past them two times since I had a change of mind after getting the first keyboard and thought that a second one could be useful.

There are still keyboards left in the box where I took them from.

No comments: