Thursday, May 15, 2003

My friend have went back to his hostel (dormitory); ending a three day stay with me at my house during the holidays of Maulidur Rasul and Wesak Day. One of the reasons that I can't update this thing. I'll be going back to school tomorrow, and the good news is; the teacher's are still checking the exam papers so that leaves us students a lot of free time to do...whatever we want to!

Love Hina episode 3 was finished. Now I'm downloading Episode 4 over my ol' 56k. Anyone who want to give me the complete series as a present are welcome to do so *evil grin*. My friends introduced me to this site: http://animeintro.net . It have some anime openings and endings (not all, but it's a lot to me). Just make sure you have Real Player before downloading (get the free one). With the demise of one of my usual-visited manga download site, my Chobits manga downloads have grind to a halt. Last year was the worst data loss disaster ever. I lost almost 3 GB of data; including but not limited to manga scans of Rurouni Kenshin (Volume 1 till 12), Detective Conan, ROMs, pictures, website templates, exes and a lot of sentimental things (some of them are from the year 1998)

Do you play games online? Do you find Star Wars Galaxies too demanding? Perhaps you need to visit http://www.swcombine.com .

Do you newsgroup? If so, drop by at tmnet.communities (might be unaccessible if you're from another ISP, but it doesn't matter as you can use google) and search for me!

It's 6 pm, and I need to get a shower early to get my daily dosage of anime from 1830 till 2000. Ja!

No comments: