Sunday, May 11, 2003

Welcome to my not-so good blog. I, NSDS3, is a high-school student in my final year (hopefully it will be my LAST year) and will sit for a university entrance examination this year (SPM).

Aye, it's that time of the year again. Mid-year exams, and after that, a one week+ long holiday. Hardly enough, since I sleep at 12am and woke up at 6am, rarely sleeping in the evening. Whenever the test's is scheduled in the afternoon, I will get neck-aches and headaches. In the morning, I sneeze a lot, sometimes one handkerchief is not enough.

My state of mind is currently anime madness. I've downloaded episode 1 and 2 of Love Hina, with Episode 3 on the quque. On a 56k, it's not an easy task, as it demands money and time too.

So till next time, visit Dr. Liew's blogs at http://doc.blog.o12.org. Bye! :)

Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
Well-endowed both in mind and in body, you don't hesitate to use both to your advantage! Your confidence and sense of humour make you a pleasure to be around. You're crafty, clever and cute - a formula that would bring any man to his knees! But while your wit and charisma are definite assets, others may not be able to keep up with your resourceful intelligence. Take care not to overwhelm people with your treasures.
Which Love Hina Girl Are You?



p/s: and I'm a man!

No comments: