Friday, June 23, 2006

Kuching is now in hi-res

Now on Google Maps and Google Earth, you can view Kuching in all it's high-resolution glory. Quality is good, I can view my house and my friend's house and my friend's friend's house...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is Kuching International Airport, along with the TUDM base. You can see 737s, a Fokker-50, an Airbus/B777, Nuris and Caribous.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is the heart of Kuching. As you can see, I've begun to add placemarks, of which I hope to cover most of Kuching. Look out for it in the future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about other district like Sarikei, any hi-res?

NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

Not yet. You might want to install Google Earth and find out, since places name don't pop up until I zoomed in.

Anonymous said...

nah... 56k is a killer. wait till I get my streamyx in my uni...