Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pinafore

I was lounging around in a computer shop when a customer came in with his daughter. The latter was wearing a school pinafore, light blue with short sleeved shirt. Having not seen one for several months, and the fact that it was an important part of my school life (No, I am not a crossdresser) sent me back six years into the past, when saykhia was still eleven. Yes my friend, my first sweet - and bad memories.

Instead of my usual clear glasses, I was wearing a sunglasses as it is a very sunny day. I took the opportunity to study the details of the fabric, the colours and texture of the uniform. How it curves at the right spots, and how it seems too tight at some other places. The more detail that I noticed, the further I went back into memory lane. If you are the patient kind, you can go through my archives to find what I meant. Be warned, three years worth of material waiting.

Being in a university means no chance of encountering the pinafore, until the school tour came in. They are quite sporadic and the higher-ups didn't say when they'll be coming, so it all boils down to luck. To brush off the rumours, I'm not a ephebophilic, ok? Just plain nostalgic. Uh... right. Yeah.

Pinafore -- more modest than a baju kurung. Don't ask us guys why because we couldn't tell you -- honestly. Wait a minute...

3 comments:

saykhia said...

Kantoi kau checking out girls!!!

NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

K-k-k-kantoi?!

Anonymous said...

i like to wear pinafore than baju kurung, i thin it's nicer, haha.