Sunday, March 26, 2006

Orientation

Several days ago...

Orientation day for March intake! First up are several briefing by the administration. Quite well delivered, except for one. I could not understand what was being explained and neither could my colleagues for that matter. Next are some ice breaking games, which I won't go into much...

Evening brought club recruitment into focus. I joined one club, just one. Unfortunately for me, there's no automobile club. And here I thought that every institute of technology got to have one. After that, it's a little bit of guess-what-is-being-acted and treasure hunt. I ran up and down six floors, which resulted in painful legs on Sunday.

We wrap up the events with a group photo. Hilarity ensues, things fly and general wackiness abound.

My legs still hurt from running around.

No comments: