Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A lucky star/I Got Her Number

A lucky star.

Weeks ago, I spill the beans to my friend. 'The beans' being me liking Miss G (you can find stories of her if you are patient enough to dig into this blog). She being the matchmaker that she is, offered to dig up Miss G's number. I said, "Whatever suits you."

Today she SMSed me to call her back. I wasted productively used 0.15 Euroes calling her on Skype, because the charge from Celcom to Maxis is quite huge in total.

Now what?

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Whats her number? Hehe

Anonymous said...

Talk some more and write about it in this blog.. hehehe

NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

jason, I will...if you give me Nee Nee's number! Hah! :D

My apologies nadz, perhaps I am not clear. I talked to the matchmaker, not the girl herself.