Monday, July 25, 2005

One Thing to Do After STPM

"Someone told me long ago there’s a calm before the storm,
I know; it’s been comin’ for some time.
When it’s over, so they say, it’ll rain a sunny day,
I know; shinin’ down like water

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin’ down on a sunny day?

Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard,
I know; been that way for all my time.
’til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slow,
I know; it can’t stop, I wonder"
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Creedence Clearwater Revival
I'm thinking of growing a beard and keeping a long hair after STPM. Hippie or reggae, that's the main question. John Lennon, Bob Marley? Interesting question. Maybe I'll get a guitar and start singin' at the Waterfront, everyday, with a hat for collecting the money and loose changes. Eve of Destruction, Knockin' on Heaven's Door are some of the songs considered for playing.

Lately there have been something quite wrong with my heart. I'm having chest pains most of the day. Yesterday I decided to try to reduce my coffee intake (3 cups of Nescafe Rich 3-in-1, with the last two cups drunk in succession). So I started my day with tea, and for recess a bottle of mineral water. Just that the taste of the mineral water is very weird.

And to answer CCR's question, yes, I have seen the rain on a sunny day. Link here!

No comments: