Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bewitched - I

I never believed in things that I couldn't see
I said if I can't feel it then how can it be
No, no magic could happen to me
And then I saw you

I couldn't believe it, you took my heart
I couldn't retrieve it, said to myself
What's it all about
Now I know there can be no doubt

You can do magic
You can have anything that you desire

-You Can Do Magic by America

It was some three years ago. At that time, me and my friend Nabil were Japanophiles (although we had since shed it alot, reality fixed a lot of thing). We're both in the Karate Club, a newly founded one. There are two Taekwondo clubs in the school, the International Taekwondo Federation and the World Taekwondo Federation (I find the acronym amusing) but we didn't join this, since we were...Japanophiles. Anyway, I advanced to Green belt while Nabil got to Orange (since he had to leave early to go to Labuan for the Matriculation course). We made some friends, and a good thing it was since they span from Form 2 till Form 6.

Our class (not the Karate class, the normal one) is the standard classroom that you can find anywhere in Malaysia, the difference might be that we are allowed to arrange the tables and chairs as we see fit. Nabil and I ended up sitting together. I am (and still is) the type that is sensitive to movement and sound outside of the class. Now, I sit in the rear part of the class and everytime I turned my head 135 degrees to the right, I will end up looking at the Form 3 classes.

At first, it was a bit normal. Didn't notice anything or anyone of interest. But as time pass by, I noticed a girl, quite different from the others. She's charming, beautiful and my stal...I mean, observerd, cheerful as well. When I informed my friend Nabil of this, he immediately got hooked. From that day, we started 'observing' her, as we call it. Other people call us perverts or stalkers.

Continued in Part II

No comments: